1.The inner surface of pipe is smooth, and the pipe wall is even
2. The pipe length of upstream is over 5D, and the pipe length of downstream is over 3D, "D= the inner of pipe"
3. The pipe should be full of liquid.
4. Leave enough space to install sensor and operate.
5. When detecting on a horizontal pipe, sensor should avoid to install on the bottom and upon, and weld position.
6. Clear the paint, rust, dirt, etc. on the pipe wall in the area around the fixed installation position, which is about twice as large as the sensor.
7. Using many coupling agent (industrial butter/Vaseline) on each sensor, Tie the sensor on the pipe tightly. Strongly press the sensor on the pipe keep no air between the touch side . let extra coupling agent create as a protection around the sensor.