Advantages of Clamp-On Ultrasonic Flow Measurement
1.Low installation effort and costs
2.Measurement is independent of fluid conductivity and pressure
3.No pressure loss,no possibility of leakage
4.Retrospective installation for existing plants possible.
5.No cutting of pipes necessary,no interruption of process,no plant shutdown
6.No additional fittings for maintenance required.
Advantages of Vortex meters
1 .Wide rangeability (for Reynolds numbers above l0,OOO).
2. An accuracy of 1 percent of rate.
3.A wide range of sizes.
4. Linear output.
5. Availability of pulse and analog outputs.
Limitations of Vortex meters
1. A limited range of construction materials is available.
2. Vortex meters are generally not suitable for slurries or O high-viscosity liquids.
3. Users cannot check calibration
4. Turbulent flow is required.
5. Vortex meters have over range limitations.
6. Strainers may be required.
7. Vortex meters are affected by pulsating flow.
- What Is Flowmeter
- Basic Information Of Flowmeter
- The Development History Of Flowmeter
- The Development Trend Of Flowmeter
- Flowmeter Used In Health Field
- Application Of Electromagnetic Flow...
- Accelerating Development Of Industr...
- Turbine Flowmeter Still Occupies Th...
- Classification Of Flowmeter
- The Advantages Of Liquid Level Tran...
- What Are The Types Of Ultrasonic Fl...
- What Is Reinforced Cement Concrete
- Working Principle Of Ultrasonic Lev...
- How Does Open Channel Flow Meter Work?
- 2018! Happy New Year
- New Year Back! The UK Customers' 8 ...
- How Rebound Hammer Work On Site
- TDS-100 Handheld Ultrasonic Flow Tr...
- Zbl-R800 Multi-Functional Rebar Det...
- 5 Sets Of Vortex Flow Meter Finish ...